Saturday, June 4th, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On the grounds of Strawbery Banke, 14 Hancock St, Portsmouth
This family-oriented event will feature:
- A boat show with many handcrafted vessels, including gorgeous wooden boats made locally;
- Hands-on ‘how to’ demonstrations from Gundalow Company’s regional nonprofit partners;
- An evening gala (Friday night, June 3rd) with live music and a champagne sail, celebrating our rivers;
- Sailing trips and dockside tours of the gundalow PISCATAQUA;
- Local food vendors including fresh Greta Bay oysters;
- A beer garden featuring local brews;
A boat show with many handcrafted vessels, including gorgeous wooden boats made locally;
Haner garden featuring local brews;
Advance tickets are $10 per person, both children and adults. Tickets on event day are $15.
Prior Piscataqua Riverfest Images
Thank you to our 2022 Piscataqua Riverfest Sponsors